Anything specific you after?

Sunday 1 December 2019

15mm Barbarian Force Progress

I finished up a couple of units of 15mm Barbarians last week and putting the on the geek shelves I realised I have a nice little army now. So thought I would show you what I've got so far. Please excuse the photos they were a little bit rushed.

The whole force 
First up is my leader Chief White wolf Asgreth with his 2 wolf companions


Next up is a unit of  12  light spear men


Then there is 2 units of 12 warriors




My missile troops are a unit of 12 archers


My heavy troops are berserker models. These big dudes are my heavy hitters



And lastly my newest addition. A giant bear


I'll be using the Dragon Rampant rules for this force. So far my list looks like this

Elite Foot (Chieftain) - 6pts

Bellicose Foot (warriors) x 2 - 8pts

Light Missile (Archers) - 4pts 

Light Foot (spear men) - 3pts 

Heavy Foot (berserker) - 6pts

Great War beast  (Giant Bear) - 8pts
With fear

Total.          35pts

1 comment: