Anything specific you after?

Thursday 26 December 2019

Christmas Haul

First off Merry Christmas to one and all and a Happy New Year!
With 2 kids under 6 yesterday as you can imagine was a haze of wrapping paper invasions, battery finding and trying to stop them eating all the chocolate. I did get some hobby related stuff though. The wife bought me the Halfling team for Blood bowl. I've seen several YouTube videos and heard podcasts from 2 Drunk Flings and I have slowly been converted to giving Halflings a crack in Blood Bowl.  Gonna be a fun experience
Also got enough cash to buy some treemen as well. A must for any halfling team. 

Also in Santa's sack was this awesome dice tower.


In Tanks Modern Age my Russians have received reinforcements in the shape of a BMP


As you can see in the above picture I also got some Games Workshop PS4 games
Death Guard and Inquistor Martyr. Not seen Death Guard in action but have seen Inquistor so we shall see how they play.


I also got this new book now while not wargaming related. If you look at the front cover definatkjy like Konflikt 47


The book is called Tin Can tommies and boy do they look like British Automatons! Can't wait to get reading.
Anyway have a good day and again merry christmas and a happy new year

No comments:

Post a Comment