Anything specific you after?

Tuesday 24 December 2019

New Blood Bowl Team!!

Sold some models recently so decided to pick up a new Blood Bowl team. I went with Wood Elves as I fancied a passing orientated team compared to the teams I have (My humans are quite pass but I haven't been brave enough to try long passes yet). Wood elves have been my favourite elves in blood bowl mainly as they have treemen and war dancers 😂



Picked them up from the ever excellent Board in Brum and assembled them over the weekend. Really nice models but by Nuffle they are fiddly!!!!!

That's the contact point with the base on the catcher!! 
Right I  don't do resolutions but this I will pin models!!!!!!!!!!! No more superguling myself to myself (and not in an American Pie 2 way) anymore.
All assembled now so after Christmas they will get painted, the wife has chosen the team colours and even bought me a paint to go in my stocking.



Have a good Christmas everyone!!!

1 comment: