Anything specific you after?

Tuesday 31 December 2019

Hello 2020


Welcome 2020!
Happy New year folks. Thought I would do one of those big review / looking forward to the year type posts.
It was a good year for my gaming. The konflikt 47 campaign went along smoothly creating an awesome narrative and characters being formed.
My Tanks Modern Age force grew and I got Blood Bowl!
Didn't get to play D&D as much as I'd like (4 on 4 off shifts and 2 kids under 7 always is a time sucker) but the group I started with all got into Blood Bowl and the RCBBL was born!!! The blood bowl posts seem to be my most popular ones and they will keep coming . The league is amazing and everyone is having fun. Bit gutted the store league I wanted to enter fell through but this friends league is a laugh and everyone will have a second team for the second season (My orcs may retire and wood elves or halflings may make an appearance).  Also they appear to have started collecting Tanks Modern Age which is excellent news and potential more battles for me.
My kids tried pokemon D&D and seemed to like it so I may have set a little spark in them for role-playing.
The painting side of the hobby, well I'll keep plodding on. I make no bones about it I prefer gaming to painting but I like playing with painted models so needs must.
On the other games front, got a fair few models for various games and I really need to start playing. Operation Last train Home is a solo game I have mentioned and I really want to play this. With both kids going to school now I should be able to, I have 15mm Sci fi version and ww2 models ready to go.  There is also the 15mm Barbarian army I have been slowly gathering. Me and Alex Does Hobby will have to have a Dragon Rampant game in the next few months.
Anyway sorry for the ramble. I wish you all the best for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment