Anything specific you after?

Monday 30 December 2019

Halfling Blood Bowl Team

As you know my wife bought me the Halfling blood bowl team. After listening to many blood bowl podcasts  (2 Drunk Flings and Talk Nuffle) I feel the call of the Fling nation as its known. I'm awaiting some treeman (hopefully  incoming next week) to throw my halflings to victory....... Well maybe a draw.

I opened the team box with glee and the sprues are tiny!


They were a bit fiddly to assemble (glue halfling foot to halfling leg???) but they went together OK. The models are really nice and brilliantly Halfling. Some of the models have saucepans as helmets some have tea pots or culinders! Love it.






Even the balls are sandwiches and pasties!
Brilliant can't wait to put some paint on these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment