Anything specific you after?

Thursday 5 December 2019

RCBBL meet the teams!

I've been posting about our friends league the RCBBL. So I thought a blog post showcasing some of the teams involved in the leagues.
First up are the Undead Team the

Crypt Kickers










Awesome work I'm sure you will agree. Plus they have magnets on along with the ball so it's easy to keep the ball on the bases.

The next team is the Orc team the

Corpse Sporkers







A lovely painted team as well (Painted by the same guy who painted the undead team).

The third team is the Elven Union team

The Outriders 



These guys look brilliant, being based around the Children of Thanos and even have different colour sashes to show what position they play! (The only way I can tell the difference between my lineman and blitzer is the lineman has spikes on both hands the blitzer does not).

The next team is my human team the

Ye Olde Giants







My team are named after New York
Giant players past and present. My main thrower is obviously Eli Manning and my Catchers Victor Cruz and Odell Beckham.

The next team are my Orcs

The Bearwood Brawlerz






I really like the purple on these guys. I really wanna get a goblin at some point but my searches for a super cheap 28mm Goblin that I can convert are drawing a blank at the moment.

We also have a team of dark elves but they are not painted yet but I'll do a post when they are.
I think you'll agree the teams look awesome and we are having a blast with the league



2 comments: