Anything specific you after?

Thursday 25 January 2024

The Lion Warriors have landed!!

 I have started painting the recent influx of space marines! After a too long look at the list of space marine chapters I finally settled on one. The Lion Warriors, a primaris chapter with very little known about them. This makes em perfect for me and gives me an almost freehand with their lore and details. Yellow and black is their main paint scheme. This would make them stand out against my other armies. I've completed 3 squads so far.

First up some assault terminators 




These guys will hopefully be my shock troops deep striking in and hitting stuff hard. Armed with thunder hammers and lightning claws. You'll notice some models appear to just have power fists but I'm gonna say they just have their claws retracted (Cheers Matt for the idea)

Now we have dinner Infernus marines. I'm exceptionally proud of the flames on these models.






Last up some Hell blasters 




These guys are ready to fling plasma at anyone . I'm really like the yellow on the models makes them really stand out and it looks really nice. 

That's all for now! Plenty more to come though 


4 comments:

  1. Stunning stuff Martin. They really catch the eye, and a great choice for your chapter. Love the yellow and the flames!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These squads look ace dude!! Great job on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work chap and your welcome Lol

    ReplyDelete