Anything specific you after?

Friday 12 January 2024

A new Project !

 I have spoken on here (I think I have but definitely n the old socials) about wanting a new army as I wasn't feeling the votann at all. Orks were my initial thought and idea. Sadly real life had serious questions about where I would store another horde army in my hobby space. So I turned to look at the elite armies. I settled on space marines, none of the others appealed to me and yes I know they are the poster boys for 40k but none of the other elite style armies really floated the boat. I found some very nice proxy space marines on Etsy. Again from the station forge range. With some money from a sold votann army, voucher and Christmas money I ordered a few squads and a leader unit! The packages have slowly started to arrive at my house and I have been assembling them when I can. So far I have 20 terminators 10 normal and 10 assault.





They aren't bad prints at all and go together super easy.  

I also got a commander now this one looks surprisingly similar to a certain character in 40k. The strongest generic character I can find is a terminator captain so that's what my commander will be. Handily the company sent several options so I ended up with 2 models!!



The more  dramatic one  well be my commander not sure what I will do the other one yet. I have a couple more squads to build and one last squad on the way as I was sent a wrong squad by mistake. Still a space marine squad just not they one I ordered and the company said keep that squad as an apology. So lovely service from South Of resin. I would highly recommend them. 
I'll keep you updated on my progress


No comments:

Post a Comment