Anything specific you after?

Saturday 6 January 2024

A blog post!!

 Wow it's been a fair bit hasn't it!! I've had Christmas and all manner of life things thrown at me but I have been getting on with models and gaming. After having a look at schedules I have managed to get Monday to be game night at the club I attend. This means if I'm not working I can usually go and play a game now. I have managed a good number of games which is good fun. More losses than wins but fun times! 😂 

Colonel Stracken and squad take one a huge Tyranid

The warriors of Krieg  fight a tyrant 

The Sentinel is in trouble!

Also around this time I discovered the joy of Etsy in particular the look and price of station forge models. I have my eyes of a few infantry models and I have purchased the proxy lord solar and some Krieg looking infantry. 




He's all painted and will be entered into the club's painting competition!
The Krieg type infantry has had their bases done but need undercoating at the moment. 
Christmas rolled through and the armoured ranks of my guard were bolstered by some artillery, scout sentinal and an armoured transport. All lovely 3d prints apart from the sentinel.  They are currently being painted. That's a bit of a catch up!


No comments:

Post a Comment