Anything specific you after?

Wednesday 10 January 2024

Tanks for the presents

 Christmas has been and gone and I was very lucky to get a few more tanks for my guard . They are all painted up so I shall unveil them here for you!

Scout sentinal 

First up a new sentinal, this time of the scout variety to grant me that awet bonus on my indirect fire weapons. Kitted out with a las cannon and a hunter killer missile. It can be a good anti vehicle threat as well as a spotter. 

Proxy Manticore

Speaking of  indirect fire. The next armoured vehicle I got was this awesome 3d printed rocket launcher, I plan on using it as a proxy Manticore to rain some lead down on the enemy.  This was from an Etsy store and read a really good print plus brilliant to put together. It came from this store Culverin Models

Proxy Crassus 
From the same store mentioned above I also got this giant APC. It will proxy as a Crassus, I'm going to pack this with ogryns and hope it survives the trip up the battles field to deliver it's angry cargo. 

That's it all painted in my kinda of urban camo scheme I seemed to have adopted. To make my vehicles all have a vague matching scheme. 

 

1 comment: