Anything specific you after?

Tuesday 29 March 2022

The Guard go to War again!!! Battle 2


 

The time has come again. Turns out there is some pesky Orks have taken control of some generators and the Guard have been tasked with destroying the power couplings and then the generators. Two 50 power level armies stood across from each other.  The guard had

 2 squads of infantry (my newly painted Valhallans were included) 

A sentinel,

A heavy weapons squad

2 x Leman Russes

A Lighting Fighter

2 x Commanding officer (Slight issue is I forgot to take one CO model with me) 

Tempestus Scion Squad

A Vindicare Assassin 


The battle went well my leman russes did a spectacular Jon of a grinding advance. Hammering the Orks with battle cannon fire. My lighting took out its aerial counter part the Dakka jet and gained air superiority. It also took out the orc warlord which was ace! The left flank took a beating so the right flank moved moved. One infantry squad managed to destroy a coupling before being charged by a mob of Orks. Only 2 survived!!! My tempests dropped in by grav chute and destroyed a generator. One leman russ took a massive hit from a Shok attack gun. My assassin had a slow start (so many 1s!) but took out the wierd boy. Some great rolls lead me to finishing off the Orks and claiming the win!

Stars of the match were my tanks. They advanced super slow but laid down a good stream of fire at the Orks. A fun game!

No comments:

Post a Comment