Anything specific you after?

Saturday 12 March 2022

Space Marines!!

 



I wanted to add a bit of punch to my Imperial guard ground forces. So I thought I would add a detachment of space marines. Managed to grab some assault intercessors off the old ebay. Nice and easy to put together after I found a useful guide online that showed you what bits on the sprue go with what space marine. Then painting and which chapter to choose. Now that's a decision, couldn't do space Wolves as the models aren't very space wolfy. Not a huge fan of blood angels, friends have ultramarines and Imperial Fists so not those either. Thankfully there and loads of chapters to choose from! I was thinking Crimson Fists but skimming through a list of chapters I discovered the Dark Krakens. They are a Primaris Chapter founded in the Ultima Founding and are successors of the Salamanders (I now need to do some reading up on Salamander chapter) and I really like the paint scheme. It's purple and black, I did see one with some very nice electric blue  highlights on the edges of armour and guns but ain't no way I'm pulling that off!! I need a HQ option now so that will be purchased at some point 

2 comments:

  1. Interesting chapter that is not heard of before. Like the scheme tho, good job!

    ReplyDelete