Anything specific you after?

Tuesday 3 September 2019

School Holiday Tanks Battle

During the holidays my 6 year old challenged me to another game of Tanks Modern Age. So we broke out the Terrain and Tanks for a  game.

Our platoons were all our models, again I didn't use upgrades or crew as we would never remember to use them.

British Platoon (Lynx, 2x Chieftains and a Scorpion) 


Russian Platoon (3 x T-64s and a T-72)


 I'm m trying a new app on the game pictures so we shall see how it goes. I thibk I may just use it on the odd picture from now on  but this is a trial run.



















Great game though soon we will have to start using the upgrades and stricter on the rules as he keeps beating me 😂

4 comments:

  1. The pic captions remind me of Commando comics dude! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice report! Ha yes it does remind me of Commando Comics as well! Fond memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to try another bat rep like it then 😊

      Delete