Anything specific you after?

Friday 27 September 2019

Operation Last Train Volunteers

I got my 15mm Sci fi soldiers through the mail for my volunteers in Operation Last Train Home. I chose some troops that looked like they had a space trooper feel to them. I ordered 8 Riflemen, 4 rocket Launcher guys and 4 laser cannon guys.


I also ordered off ebay some toy Halloween spiders to represent my bugs.


I based the troops individually on pennies (Man that was a task to find 16 pennies!) and I think the spiders look a good size against the soldiers.
Next up was undercoating and painting.


All undercoated (also you will notice more barbarians 😊) 


Then painted in simple colours. I mixed the colours up as they are soldiers from many different planets all thrown together.
Now to fill in a roster. The fluff is you are allowed 100 soldiers and once one dies he/she is out (Obviously resuing models). Below is the start of my roster.


Some names maybe familiar to you as they are taken from the people that like my Facebook page! If you want to be a volunteer and save people from the big hordes drop a comment and I'll add you to the roster then just keep an eye out for your exploits.

Now I need to source some survivors for them to rescue.

2 comments: