Anything specific you after?

Saturday 28 September 2019

Birthday Gifts!

It was my birthday recently so I was lucky enough to get a few awesome presents.


From my awesome wife and kids I got Blood bowl!!!! My folks got me the Inaugural Almanac so I can do league stuff and have a few new teams. The wife has agreed to try this game and she wants Wood Elves!
The awesome Alex Does Hobby (Go visit his site here!)  bought me some more barbarians to crush his Orcs and Goblins Mwha ha ha ha ha ha ha........ Excuse me right yeah he got me a pack of hunters and berserkers. So gone out the window is my army list as my army has expanded more (Let's be honest we knew that would happen right?) than I had planned but that just means bigger battles and being 15mm not so much space being taken up.

Not going to do a box opening of Blood Bowl as its been out ages but going to put some team pics up as they are awesome models. Bigger than I thought but very nice.

Human Game Balls, turn trackers and Coins. 

Human Team 

Orc  Game Balls, turn trackers and Coins.


Orc Team
Throw range ruler and scatter templates 

I really like the bases of the players come with a little hole in the front. Some of the balls have a little peg on which clips onto the bases. Really nice little touch! Now just need the rain to go away so I can prime and get painting!!!!

4 comments: