Anything specific you after?

Sunday 2 September 2018

Update on stuff

Been a quiet few weeks I can't lie I've been playing Fallout 4 a lot (just discovered mods so been playing with those ). Though I have assembled and undercoated a load of load of models and had a sort out of the geek shelves so that's progress!
As I've mentioned before a very kind fellow gamer has sent me some models to break my painting slump.  I have already mentioned the Russian maxim team he sent here so won't mention those.  Paul also sent me some Gates of Antares C3 Concord troopers. So those were made up and undercoated. These were lovely  plastic models to put together and really easy which is definatly a plus! ! Also uncovered my gunny peegs fron Bad Squiddo games so undercoated them as well.


Gunny Peegs!

Next up was some knights and men at arms given to me by my friend to make war bands for Outreamer Faith and Blood. A skirmish game set in the crusades . I managed 3 bands out of the species my friend have me. I'll do more blogs about each individual band when they are painted


All the knights and men at arms
My 3 war band's all set up and named!
My main knight
You can never have to many swords

As it was a mix of sprues and I hadn't read the rules yet I was guided by the ultimate wargamer rule. ' The rule of Cool'. I got a nice selection of axes, spears and swords.  Also threw in some crossbows and a bow.
I also made some small terrain pieces!  For the upcoming totenkorp factory raid  I wanted some barb wire  barricades.  Ages ago I bought from poundland some garden edging that makes good 28mm logs. I've used bits here and there but thought they would make good barb wire barricades and since I had so many I tried some old fashioned stake barricades as well. They were really fiddly a d as not based they quite fragile but I think they look ok.


Barricades look good I reckon
Paint queue

That's pretty much it on the models front now have a massive like of models to paint!

Also dug out my pirates as Dead Earth Games are going to kickstarter with Pirates of the Undead Seas, join the Facebook group  here and get all the info.


Arr me hearties!



2 comments: