Anything specific you after?

Monday 13 August 2018

Striker the Ranger

Striker was my first character I created. I wanted a cool Aragorn type character.  I wanted him to be a good shot with a long bow  and have 2 small weapons if he gets up close and personal. He has a tomahawk and a dagger (Think Mel Gibson in the Patriot), the hope being he would get proficient at 2 weapon fighting as well as his long bow. He is going to be your typical good guy. I wanted him to be new to adventuring so his back story is quite small and he was my first character.

Raised by a woodsman , Striker became at one with the woods from an early age. Everyone knew he would be be ranger as he got older. He is much loved amongst the common folk regularly brings animals he has hunted for people in the local village who are struggling for food. Now he has reached his twenties he has decided to try his hand at adventuring. Hoping to strike it rich and see what the world has to offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment