Anything specific you after?

Sunday 19 August 2018

Love this hobby!

As I mentioned in my previous log about suffering from lack of painting motivation and a very kind fellow gamer said they would send me a few Russians to spark my painting bug again.  Well me Paul Shipman want above and beyond.  He sent me the Russians and 2 other sprues.


Have to confess not sure whatbthese are. Napolenic defiantly but nation unknown!

A sprue with some Napoleonic figurses on. Not sure which nation though but different to anything I have.


Gates of Antares I reckon

Another sprue looks to me to be Gates of Antaries figures. Haven't painted proper futuristic sci fi since Tau.


Russians!

And last the Russian maxim team. Looking forward to these though following Paul's advice for to go and watch enemy at the gate (First battle scene I believe) for uniforms etc.

Thanks Paul again. This hobby is awesome!


1 comment: