Anything specific you after?

Tuesday 11 December 2018

Gaslands WIP

Also I have been working on some more gaslands vehicles.  I have my slime Pick-up truck I mentioned in my update blog (link here ) and I have finished converting it. I located some model railway figures  that scale nicely with hot wheels and managed to find one in a matching pose for someone using an HMG (Well hopefully! ).


I thunk it all goes together really well.

The HMG is from a Tanks Modern Age sprue and looks really good with the figure I think.  I added the flag as Slime seem like a crazy bunch and would want the world to see who they were. 

Next up was my Myzachi team.  These I envisioned to be a bit like the Fast and Furious cars but I wanted some suoercar action as well. First up was my Lamborghini, which I forgot to take a picture of before I started work on it. I wanted to add a weapon to it but I thought as it's a performance car the idea would be that it will be ahead a lot of the time. So having a front facing weapon would be a bit redundant. So a rear facing weapon was needed!!!! After a discussion on Facebook inliked very much one person's suggestion of a rear mounted flame thrower (Rule of carnage always!!!!) !
Scouring my bits box I located a space marine flamer and some bits for tanks.  It looks a tad over the top but hey thats the way I want Gaslands! 😂


Can't wait to try this out

I've managed to undecoat and make a start on these 2 vehicles.


Works in progress

The pick up truck is orange as I chose  this as my Slime team colours and yellow for the Lamborghini which will be my Myzaki team colour.
Just arrived in the post before I left for Wales is the second car in my Myzaki team, the fearsome Dodge Viper!


I love this beast!!

This will be modded this week with I think a mini gun but not sure yet so we'll have to wait and see. Have a good one!


2 comments: