Anything specific you after?

Friday 28 December 2018

Christmas Haul

Happy New year guys hope you all had a good Christmas. Thought I would share a quick blog about stuff I got for christmas  (Hobby related pretty sure you don't want to know about my socks and shower gel ). Not a huge haul this year as I'm stuck for models I want. I've mentioned before I am waiting for the rift tech equipped British soldiers and the new British mach called the Merlin. Well in the Facebook groups photos were released of both units and an early next year release date announced!


Merlin Mech

I asked my wife for the D&D players handbook.  Hopefully I can play more D&D this year and the handbook gives me more detail when making characters. 


Christmas day I got the handbook and also a Sherman Firefly which I've always wanted.  Also starship troopers 5 and a retro gaming hand held thing.


Also aquired another T-64 for Tanks Modern Age. I don't really want a Russian force but I need some enemies to shoot at! Hopefully I can pick uo some British forces in the new year 


My friend (He has an awesome blog . Check out  Alex's blog ) gave my family this book.  War game rules for little kids.  I have 2 boys under 5 who love to watch me and Alex play our war games  (They are mostly in it for the Pringles they get to be fair) and I would love for them to get into the hobby at some point ask this will help. Can't wait to have a good read through. 
I have a couple of Amazon vouchers which will possibly be used quite sensibly to buy a carry case as my shelves are getting quite full now of British web infantry.  I may have some more coming so they will bolster my British Tanks Modern Age force to face off against the Russians .
I also got a GW book. Not had one of those in ages!


While I don't play the games any more I still love the fluff and was intrigued when they said Gullimann was coming back so I wanted to find out about it as I love the ultramarine books.
Well that's it so far. Have yourselves a great holiday period!


Added this section as I forgot this Amera Plastics bridge my dad for me. This will extend my river sections a bit more now. Slightly smaller for 28mm but I decried to take it as just a small bridge ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment