Anything specific you after?

Wednesday 18 September 2024

More lion warriors and a historical figure joins my forces

 August's hobby money was spent on Socratis Melee units from the station forge printed by Hammer line miniatures. As ever with Socratis models you kind of have to decide what model is what in the space marine range . From this set I made up a unit of 5 assault intercessors, a chaplain, a judicar and a Reiver Lieutenant. I have 2 models left over I don't really know what to do with. 


A Judicar 

Yet to be decided could be an alternative assault intercessor Sgt

No idea with this guy!

A Riever Lieutenant 

5 Assault intercessors 


The Chaplain

Also with the coming of Bolt Action Version 3 I decided to treat myself to a new officer. I found the range from Stoessi's heroes and really liked British Army Lt. Col. – John Malcolm Thorpe Fleming “Mad Jack” Churchill. He shall lead my British forces in V3. 



1 comment: