Anything specific you after?

Monday 12 August 2024

Starship Troopers

 


I took a brave pill and attempted to carry on and paint my 6mm starship troopers . The bugs weren't to complicated, I used some yellow and green speed paint. I know they have more distinctive markings but I don't have the skill or patience for that. The troopers, I used a dab off flesh coloured speed paint and then a dark grey contrast for the armour and a light grey on the guns. Not sure yet on the guns might have to try different colours. The bases I didn't dip in sand next time Indo more troopers I will dip their bases in the basing material. The the base edges inside colour code so I know difference between troopers, support weaponry  and officers. Still got the outpost base to paint up .




 Gonna have a try playing them using xenos rampant rules . See how that plays

No comments:

Post a Comment