Anything specific you after?

Thursday 5 January 2023

Leagues of Votann

 


Got to take my leagues of Votann out for a battle today.  All my models came to about 45 power level. My friend Matt brought his tau along and as it was my first ever go we just did a straight up kill every thing.  I lost but had much fun getting to grips with the new army. They don't die as easy as my guard which is nice but they are slow. I killed a lot more Tau than I did with my guard (though I haven't tried new guard rules yet so who knows). I got slapped a lot by mortal wound causing sub munitions so didn't get to see my core troops in as much action as I would have liked.  I knew my bikers were weak (from reading the Votann FB group) and the poor guys had to go up against a Ghost Keel and Commander shadows un. They took a hell of a beating but did manage to bring Commander Shadowsun down. Something I have never done before. They were promptly blasted away by the Ghost Keel. My champion failed miserable but that was mainly my use of him, I teleported him into the open and he got blown away. Uther the Destined is bloody awesome! He killed a tank (can't think of the name and I know Matt will tell me in the comments ha ha ha) and then had a good crack at the Ghost keel. He was the last one standing but was brought down by sheer amount of fire power from the Tau troops. Great fun Judgement tokens are absolutley awesome it has to be said!

Uther vs Tank

Uther vs everything! 


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was nice not having droves of soldiers dying in one go lol

      Delete
  2. 🤣That tank is the famous Hammerhead piloted by none other than Longstrike, also was a great game chap and you can be sure Shadowsun will be looking fot revenge as soon as she escapes the infirmary 🤣

    ReplyDelete