Anything specific you after?

Sunday 7 August 2022

Ye Gads sometimes i am rubbish at Posting!

 I realised how much time has passed since a blog post damn!!! Apologies all round. Kids work school the usual. My Imperial guard have had a boost thanks to the tax man. I got hold of a leman russ demolisher. So another big gun. Mha ha ha ha that's undercoated and awaiting paint.

Forward for the Emperor! 

My son had his birthday and asked for a blood bowl team. So he now has dark elves! Pesky elves!!! He chose them as the winner of our league the last couple of times has been dark elves so naturally he thinks they are the bees knees! So I also have these to paint for him. Then my Halfings can smash them to pieces!. 

Next the eyes have been wondering to a new game (as every Wargamer knows they do). Warhammer 40k Kill Team is the one as well all have models we could use. I have plenty of imperial guard to make a kill team from. I initially got out Colonel Schaeffer’s Last Chancers to use. Then my mate Dave bought the kill team box set and gifted me (cos he's a legend) the imperial guard vet team. So now I have me some Krieg soldiers! Lovely models has to be said. I didn't want to paint them black though so I made up a scheme.  These got painted first as I got quite infused by them. 


Speed paints are my favourite thing for the painting side of the hobby. I particularly like the power sword colour and plasma pistol.  


No comments:

Post a Comment