Anything specific you after?

Friday 26 August 2022

There's Heavy support and then there is Super Heavy Support!

 I have painted the Demolisher so now my crusade welcomes LT Mkoll  (Tank Commander) and his tank the Vanguard of Terra. I went with the light grey dark grey camo theme that I have done my sentinal and hellhound in to keep the force similar looking.


Also as a new addition to my crusade force is this awesome beast!!


Imperialis Dominatus the super heavy Shadow Sword tank. The Volcano Cannon is a beast on this thing. Now technically in the current game it's not the best but it's so cool!!! And that's all that matters to me!



First time I have ever painted something so big! Can't wait to use it in a game even though it will probably die in the first turn. 

1 comment:

  1. Your very welcome chap Lol, excellent paintjob by the way 👍

    ReplyDelete