Anything specific you after?

Friday 8 April 2022

Speed Paints and Fallout Minis. A new combination.... Well for me

 



My speed paint starter set arrived and I dugout some unpainted Fallout Wasteland Warfare miniatures. The Brotherhood of steel box set to be precise. They were undercoated grey so I gave them a new coat of white primer as that what's reccomended for speed paints. I then got cracking, reading the handy leaflet that comes with the speed paints I had a good idea how to start. It's very nice the paints come with metal ball agitators already in so shaking them up is easy as pie. 

Getting used to putting more paint on the brush than normal was harder but you get the hang of it. I'm no expert so can't really give you good advice but I liked the speed paint. I didn't quite have the green I would have normally chosen but it will do. The effect is good and I just need a bit more practice with them I reckon. The power armour figure wasn't painted with speed paints as I needed a metallic colour which I don't have in speed painter starter set. 




Still got a few things to do on a couple of the models but I'm happy with them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment