Anything specific you after?

Friday 21 January 2022

40k update

 First of I need to address my little moan about the mantic plastic sprues arms and guns etc in my last blog. Sooo it turns out if I looked at the sprue more carefully each arm has a letter next to it and all you have to do is find the other arm with matching letter!!! This sped up the building process no end! So 2 squads built and some heavy weapons

One of the heavy weapons is clearly a GW model I know but the 2 at the back ar the Mantic ones

Both sgts from the Mantic sprue had to have a bolt pistol and chain sword added  but they are all prepped awaiting paint. As my unit will be called the Roughnecks in thinking of going the starship trooper grey uniform. I will have to try one model see how it looks.

So far I have managed to get my 2 Company commanders and Commissar painted!




Two of the models are from the Last Chancers set. I really like the bandaged up commissar. The rest of the Last Chancers are being painted as a veteran unit.


I have also completely forgot to mention I got a new Blood Bowl team!! In September so sorry about that

Meet the Bakersfield Massacres my chaos team. The yellow was a pain but I had some great advice from the staff at my local games shop Warlords and Wizards.

Oh and I also painted up my British Support group for Bolt Action. 


 

Regular British MMG team

3 officers and a medic 

A medium mortar. My army really needed this! 

There ya go I think that's that. For now 


No comments:

Post a Comment