Anything specific you after?

Friday 1 October 2021

The Birthday Post!

 




Well it's that time in my life I've reached level 40! In Fallout or Skyrim that's good in real life I'm not so convinced! Alas we cannot fight the ever moving forward sands of time. Being a "big" (according to my friends and family) birthday I was really spoiled with presents. I got from the wife and kids, Assassins Creed valhalla so expect a sudden Viking addiction in the next few months (still have origins to finish yet). Also some undercoat spray, paints and brushes (they went for 40 things because I'm 40 so there was also jaffa cakes and packets of discos). My good friend Dave went all out and got me Blood Red Skies Airstrike, this is not quite a starter set but a bundle that comes with rules, airplanes and tokens......... So a lot like a starter set I guess.  I've been watching this game from afar and Dave got into it and like any good Wargame buddy got his mate into it as well!






So looking forward to taking the battle to the skies!

My sister got me some Fallout goodies, more Brotherhood of steel!


I now have a decent BoS force for Fallout Wasteland Warfare. On that subject my long time gaming buddy and best friend Alex (his blog is regularly mentioned in here) got me various bits of Fallout inspired scenary 






These will add so much terrain wise to my Fallout games. Can't wait to play again.

The mother in law got me the Rumbleslam expansion Tables Ladders and Chests!


Now I have official rules for chairs and ladders instead of making my own up!

I was also bought by my brother in law a new blood bowl team!!! The last team I really fancied out of all the official ones so most likely no more teams need buying now........... Probably


Loved the chaos team on Blood bowl 2 so now I have them for the tabletop. Just need a minotair now for utter carnage!!


I have to say thank you to everyone that got me gift and putting up with my "strange" requests leading members of my family to websites they had never seen before. Now my painting queue is huge and I have to get cracking with some games for you guys!! 

2 comments: