Anything specific you after?

Friday 15 October 2021

RCGC Event 1 Death Race!


 "Here we go!  I'm Troy Turbo Tomkins and here we are at the first RCGC Event and it's my favourite where I was made..... The Death Race!!!. The purest form of car combat surely? Well Channel 668 bring you this awesome season of action. We got three teams, 9 drivers all ready to compete for your votes and some hard earned cans and for the season champion a certain one way all expenses paid trip to.......... Mars!! Yes you heard me right! OK let's meet the teams! "





" We have the teams, we have the racetrack. Let's do this! "































" Phew what a race, plenty of carnage!!! So in case you missed it here are the race results.
1st place goes to Hawk!
2nd place goes to Shepard 
3rd place  goes to Trinity Tailgate
4th Place goes to the Dark Knight
5th place goes to the Spectre.
The rest got wrecked and did not finish but good news filtering up from the pits I suppose is that all the drivers have survived and will be back again for our next event. The race to Mars has begun!"


*Going to change the font I use next time. I find it hard to read the txt in the pictures. 

2 comments: