Anything specific you after?

Saturday 26 December 2020

Christmas 2020! Covid Edition

 Well I hope you all had as Merry a Christmas as you could in this messed up year. Thankfully my mom and dad are part of our childcare bubble so we celebrate together. I hope Santa brought you some new models to play with next year! 

I myself got a very cool orc t shirt


This t shirt also handily represents my Bloodbowl 2 team the Dakka Cowboys. I also got the new rules for Blood Bowl, so a while new set to learn now and I'm interested in how the new passing skill works.

The RCBBL will return when Covid allows!

Also for Fallout Wasteland Warfare I got some raiders and Brotherhood of steel


That's all for me. Though I almost forgot in quite exciting news I'm working in a podcast so now my waffle cam be in audio form. It could be terrible but I'm giving it a try! 

Hope you guys have a good new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment