Anything specific you after?

Sunday 7 June 2020

Dungeons and Dragons

Got to play Dungeons and Dragons again last night using modern technology (Bloody Covid 19!). Discord and Roll 20 were our tools for adventure.




My character is a Dragon Born fighter called Garrit. He was a guard for his clan but after being away on a patrol he came  returned to find his village destroyed. He joined the Waterdeep guard to hopefully find out what happened. His weapon is a Halberd.
In the group were my Dragon born, an elf rogue, an elf ranger, a dwarf Barbarian and a Tiefling sorcerer.
We had heard something had happened at the town of Night stone so the group headed that way. They got to the town to find the bell ringing and  Wargs in the town square. Unfortunately my dragon born was leapt on by a Warg and pinned while the Warg tried to chew on me. Thankfully my Dragon born is of red dragon descent so the Warg got my breath attack full in the face. It collapsed dead on me. Another Warg was killed and we set about exploring. The Elf Rogue found some goblins and killed them. One was taken prisoner and interrogated. It informed the party that Giants had attacked  the town and the goblins had seized  the  opportunity to loot the town. The goblin was disposed off and the party moved on. A couple more goblins were killed (My dragon born got one. Surprised a goblin staring at treasure.).

We stopped there, working out the tech had eaten in to our game tine so we called it an evening and will carry on soon. The party moved to lvl 2 so now I have action surge for my fighter!

I shall jeep you informed of what happens!

2 comments: