Anything specific you after?

Thursday 10 October 2019

Smethwick Comets Human Blood Bowl Team

As you are probably aware (If not visit here) I got Blood Bowl for my birthday. I couldn't wait to get the hand built and painted. The models are really nice, it's been a while since I have built a Games Workshop model, but they clicked together nicely and are a little bigger than normal 28mm I believe.
The humans I based on my Blood Bowl team from the PS4 game I play the Smethwick Comets.  The team colours are blue and red so I did by best to copy.

The PS4 Smethwick Comets 
I cracked on with painting. The models are as I mentioned very nice and the slightly bigger size does help my old eyes see details.


With each team you also get some turn and re roll trackers. 2 coins and some balls. Some of the balls have a little stick that fits into little holes cut into the players bases which is a nice touch.




 

The completed team I hope you like them!

I even added water decals!!! 

I'm really chuffed with the team and the water  decals add a nice touch (Though I should have chose the white decals not the black) . I found it so much easier to do the decals after I had bought a poundland set of Tweezers, which gives you 5 different types of tweezers. These were invaluable in manoeuvring the decals into position.
Now to get the orcs done so I can get playing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment