Anything specific you after?

Tuesday 6 August 2019

Holiday so that's why I've been quiet

Sorry not many blog posts. I have been having a break away down Dorset.
I'm working on my first Barbarian unit for my Dragon Rampant Force.  12 warriors.


Also as I was in Dorset it was mandatory I went to the Tank Museum. Not so many photo's this time round but I got to watch a few vehicles go around the arena including a challenger 1.





In the gift shop I was excited to find products from Tanks Modern Age. I grabbed myself a Scimitar Tank to add to my British Platoon.


I'll have to add to my Russian force now so I have something to shoot at.
That's all for now. Have a good one!

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! And more museums could stock gaming related stuff - why hadn't I made that connection before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew they did model tanks but discovering the Tanks Modern Age Range was very handy. They had some nice stowage kits as well but I'd used up my pocket money. More museums should stock historical wargaming stuff

    ReplyDelete