Anything specific you after?

Monday 8 July 2019

I've Been Painting Again!

Having undercoated a load of minis, I decided that I should start painting. I started with my 2 gladiators that I purchased for my Broken Legions band. This will be a slow build up maybe a miniature every month or couple of months.
The gladiators are very different from what I'm used to painting (no green!). A while back my wife bought me some Games Workshop paints that she liked as my miniatures are all green so I decided to use some of these. I went with a gold coloured armour and purple cloth.



The next one has slightly less armour but only slightly less.



I think they are a nice simple paint scheme. Can't wait to add more to the band.

Next up was some WW2 American Infantry I got free with a copy of Wargames Illustrated. I have no real plans for an American army but thought these models would be useful in a scenario arii or 2 I devise for our Konflikt 47 narrative campaign. Now the colour scheme is not 100% accurate but its the best I could do with what I have.



I've also ordered Gullimans flesh Contrast paint to see if that will solve my painting  skin tone problems.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. They all look great dude! Nice work on the GI's I have a pair of sprues to make up a 7TV cast with at some point.

    ReplyDelete