Anything specific you after?

Wednesday 6 June 2018

Project Z Female Apocalypse Survivors

Last night I built the female survivor's from warlords Project Z range.  This time after bemoaning about the male ones on my Facebook page (give me a like  here ) I had been sent the instructions by a very awesome guy Jorge Robles.  I stuck with the boses they were sculpted with only adding a few little things so these were much less stressful.


Recent survivor with scavenged pistol and knife
Armed to the teeth survivor
Travelling Survivor



No messing with this girl
Crazy lady with an RPG
Melee heavy survivor



I love this bow armed lady
AK Armed survivor
Twin uzi's why not



Assault Rifle armed survivor

Now onto the zombies though I've had a look at the sprues and those zonbie and look tiny to glue!


2 comments:

  1. They all look excellent! Nice job mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely put together. The poses seem a little more natural than the chaps, great stuff.

    ReplyDelete