Anything specific you after?

Saturday 28 April 2018

95th Rifles

This week I've been working on the 95th Rifles from Warlord for my Chosen Men force. They are lovely sculpts. I think I did them ok. 


On the bases

First up was to stick them on bases. They don't come with bases in the box this I believe is because of the variety of ways people made Napoleonic stuff. I wanted square bases in case I decided to get them in line formation. Some of the models are laying down so they've had to have rectangle bases.


Got the base green done.  Not the historically correct colour but hey it's all I have and it looks ok. Next up I added all the other base colours. I made a mistake of doing the whole box so this took longer as I did 14 greens then 14 Brown's.  I need to remember to break them into groups of 4 or 5 as I find it harder to paint on large numbers.


Major has a few more details on.

The models have little details on that my talents just aremt good enough to pick out so I always aim for the 3ft rule.


Love a good flocking

Flocked and based painted next.


All done and I think they look ok. Will have to get a photo of all my Napoleonic forces up soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment