Anything specific you after?

Sunday 11 August 2019

First Unit of Barbarians Completed

As you've seen in a few recent blog posts  I've started a 15mm Barbarian army for Dragon Rampant.
The first unit I purchased was 12 warriors



  I decided to add 2 miniatures to a 25 mm square base.
Most units in Dragons Rampant have a strength of 12. My warrior units have 12 men in so every 2 points of strength lost I will remove a base.


Painting 15mm is a new challenge for me. I don't have the best eyes but I do have a magnifying glass on a stand which helps. Also the Barbarians don't wear many clothes so that helps.
I didn't want a single paint scheme as I want to represent the wildness and chaotic nature of  Barbarians.
I'm pleased overall with how they have come out.






Coming next are a unit of Archers and my forces leader.

2 comments: