Anything specific you after?

Monday 23 October 2023

Painted things!

 It's been a busy few weeks as the oldest has to choose his secondary school but I have been doing some painting! 

Up doesn't are some Ogryns you saw unpainted I'm my last blog post.



I'm super chuffed with these I especially like the leader who will be my proxy Nork Deddog. He looks very dapper in his coat. All painted with speed paints and the new metallic speed paint. The colour scheme is similar to my Krieg squad to keep a theme going through. Granted they were fairly simple to paint with not a huge amount of detail but I love em I can't lie. 

Next up is some Krieg Death Marshall's to bolster my Krieg squads (Give me that feel no pain please!)


Again all painted with speed paint. I really like the power claws on them. Also the same scheme so no I have a bit of uniformity across my Krieg. I know lots of people use darker colours but that seems a bit drab to me . 


Last but not least the beast that is a Rogal Dorn




This tank looks really good and I'm super happy with how it came out. Can't wait to use it in a game ! I love the chap on the back with the heavy stubber. This thing is armed to the teeth so that will be fun to unleash and it's unique ability will be good for frustrating opponents once a game. 

Currently working on the bulgryns and Sgt Harker so they should be done this week. Have a good one all!

2 comments: