Anything specific you after?

Monday 24 October 2022

The Leagues Of Votann.

 My birthday has been and gone. Didn't really know what I wanted. Family got me Mass effect legendary edition as I have been wanting it for ages. If anyone else asked I asked for money for models. What models? Well it was either kill team or leagues of Votann. I then discovered the price of new kill team box so ruled it out. My birthday came and I got more money than expected. I popped to local gaming shop with the mind set of if they have kill team I'm buying it otherwise I'm getting leagues of votann. They had one copy but it was reserved so leagues of Votann it was!! Reasons why I wanted them? Well squats were cool in Epic 40k and I wanted my own OP army ha ha ha Guard are wonderful and the best faction but they do die easy. The Leagues of Votann seem a bit more powerful! The army box arrived home and I was surrounded by sprues and books and cards. The codex is full of fluff which I love . You get a pile of data cards (so much stuff to remember which I of course will forget) and a book of instructions. What I would have liked is pictures of some of the weapons as it took me longer than I would like to admit to work out the difference between ion cmgins and bolters. The models in box are 

 1x Ûthar the Destined, who can also be built as a Kâhl

– 1x Einhyr Champion

– 3x Hernkyn Pioneers

– 20x Hearthkyn Warriors


So guessing you wanna see the models? Well as its been a while and thanks to the all blessed speed paints they are done and I am super proud of them
















There ya go! My personal favourites are thr champion with massive hammer, my Medic with an axe and a missile launcher 




Can't wait to give them a run out! 


6 comments:

  1. Votann Vs votann will be hilarious once my table is tidy lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome chap! Great work cannot wait for a certain friends table to be cleared for Votann VS Ultramarines Lol

    ReplyDelete