Anything specific you after?

Monday 16 May 2022

Boost to the Imperium and a new player on the scene!

 I have mentioned before that I have some space marine  interssesors for my Imperial guard army. I needed a HQ choice so they could have a little patrol detachment. So I acquired from my friend Matt a Captain in terminator armour. For ow this dude will prxy as a lietuent in Primaris armour as the captain has three three highest leadership so would become my warlord for the crusade force. That wouldn't really match thematically in my head as my would a captain be in charge of just 5 marines and a whole guard force. One more squad of marines and then I reckon he could. Painted him up last night while watching eurovision song contest.



Once again many thanks to the speed paints for making this a quicker process and one that looks amazing for the little effort I had to do. 

Next up is a new project. My wife is awesome and puts up with my miniature hobby taking space up and encourages me quite a bit however her one issue is everything is dark colours or khaki! (perils of being a WW2 gamer. Lots of brown and green). Even my Imperial guard ain't that colourful. So I endeavoured to find an army that would be a bit more wider in choice of colours (though on writing this I realised I have a 10mm English Civil War project to do! That's got to be a bit more colourful). So breaking away from my have everything human I went down the Aeldari route!! Now yes I know technically they are really close to humans but come on give me some credit. My friend Matt gave me a Harlequin Shadow seer. Now if you have seen the box art for this there is no way I am attempting that! So I had a Google and found a colour scheme I liked and off I went! 



I'm really happy with how they came out. I especially like the orange flowing cloth. He lead a combat patrol of Harlequins and the main force will be Aeldari. 



2 comments: