Anything specific you after?

Sunday 11 July 2021

RCBBL 2 Week 4!!

 


Another week done in the RCBBL! The Rat Bastards keep their  dominant form up and take a 3 - 1 win against Dog and Bone

The Gnoblar Gobblers beat the Orcicidal Maniacs. The highlights being an Ogre one turn touch down and the black Orc troll munching on a goblin instead of throwing him!!

My plucky halflings took on the Death Spectres, the dark elves not used to halfling shenanigans took a while to get started but have the halflings a plummeling reducing me down to 7 players at one point. The dark elves took the lead but a cheeky fireball from a wizard and a well aimed thrown halfling ment a cheeky against the run of play halfling touch down!

Notice the cheeky halfling on his own in the back field with the ball! 

But then the dark elves reasserted their dominance and formed a cage to plough forward. My only defensice tactic I had left was to throw a halfling at the cage!! Much hilarity occurred as my halfling bounced of many a dark elf!! He finally landed and KO'd himself but had knocked down most of the cage even KO'd someone. The dark elves reformed and powered forward scoring a second touch down. The gane ended 2 - 1. My catcher broke his arm so loses a passing point (not a massive worry as he's a catcher) and one of the Death Spectres line men was badly hurt. 

Next up I have the Rat Bastards! Top of the league and undefeated. Can my little guys do it??? 


No comments:

Post a Comment