Anything specific you after?

Tuesday 14 January 2020

Tanks Modern Age Hind



The last match of the RCBBL third week was cancelled due to a pet emergency on Sunday night. So to cheer myself up I assembled and painted the Russian Hind I had bought with Christmas money.

Assembly was fairly easy, thankfully not to many tiny pieces to stick on. A nice touch was the inclusion of magnets in the kit. I had enough to magnetise the rotor blades and the helicopter to the flight stand. This should make it a bit easier to  to transport.


On to painting!  Unfortunately I threw away the box with picture on!  Thankfully a quick Google got me a picture the colours I need. This is what I went with


And here she is in




I'm happy with her now to go find some tanks to kill!

No comments:

Post a Comment