Anything specific you after?

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Works in Progress

Working on some post apocalyptic vehicles just for fun and when the across the dead earth vehicle rules arrive ☺. Using corrugated card board to look like corrugated metal sheets. I found a set in wilkinsons with a SUV pulling a rally car. The SUV I wanna make into a heavy armoured car pulling a trailer with some kind of weapon on. The rally car I want to be more of road warriors vehicle.











Next im just working on a snall piece of scatter terrain. We were clearing out my sons toys to make room for his Christmas toys and there were 2 ideal sized plastic cars  so I grabbed a CD as a base and am hoping too make some abandoned looking cars. Based the CD with sand and glued the car in place for now.








Posted via Blogaway

1 comment: