Saturday, 24 October 2015

The week that was

This week I've been quite busy so only made up my Dystopian legions knightly order. Coming out of the bubble wrapping I cleaned off all the little bits still stuck on the model from the casting process then had to figure out what went where. They were quite fiddly sticking the lower arms onto the rest of the model was exceedingly difficult!  After much cursing some weeping I managed it. They were attached to the base, now I just want to add some bushes to the base. For this I have some of tough string that I might base on milliput and add to the base maybe with some stones.
Also out last week is the Gunslinger from Icarus model. I love this model and will hopefully be getting it soon.
Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment