Anything specific you after?

Saturday 1 August 2020

Pokemon Battle Academy

Not been any model purchases for a while but my oldest has taken quite a shine to pokemon Tcg. Recently I saw  Pokemon Battle Academy advertised to be released on the 1st August.  




The box contained a battle matt and 3 decks all for £22! A single deck costs £13 so 3 decks for £22 is quite a deal. As a bonus the decks are a Pikachu deck, charizard deck and a mewtwo deck. Charizard is my all time favourite pokemon so I'm having that deck and my oldest is fascinated by Mewtwo so he'll be having that.


More health counters and a new coin for flipping as well also came in the box.  The battle mat really surprised me as I assumed it would be paper but no. It's a hard board that folds up. A lot more sturdy!


The rule books are really clear and go through everything step by step. 
All in all this is a great purchase if you are looking at getting into the game! 

4 comments:

  1. That looks pretty decent! Is that three full size decks or are they half size like the starter battle ones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe full decks. They have 60 cards in each.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yep I was especially happy with the board. Was having to look at £30 for one but not now!

      Delete