Anything specific you after?

Thursday 21 May 2020

Rumbleslam!!!!

Today Rumbleslam arrived!! Thank you RkStudio Store.


It comes in a very nice box I have to say. Inside I was well impressed with the contents. The rule book is brilliant and the artwork is fantastic.


You get a ring made out of mouse matt material (neoprene I believe) to play on.


This is  a nice quality mat. I expected a paper or card one so this was a nice surprise. 
You get wrestler cards, some very nice dice and acrylic tokens (Again a nice touch, could easily have put cardboard tokens in). 



Now the wrestlers. With the starter set you get 2 teams of wrestlers. Human and Green skins. 


The human team. You seems to get 2 standard humans, 2 halflings and an big guy/ogre type chap. 


The green skins roughly match, 2 orcs, 2 goblins and a massive Troll!

The models are really nice sculpts and come with clear bases which is a first for me. I'm gonna have to paint them before gluing them to the bases so I don't get paint on them. Can't wait to get these built up!!

As an added bonus I was also sent an extra wrestler!



Proper old school Macho Man Randy Savage Well not quite but we know it is 😂

4 comments:

  1. Have fun! There are some ace sculpts in the range!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yep already started looking at other 😂

      Delete
  2. Awesome starter set! And Oooooh yeah!! with that bonus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. All painted now so get to try the rules out soon!

      Delete