Anything specific you after?

Wednesday 15 January 2020

Tanks Modern Age BMP 2

For Christmas my friend Matt (Team owner of the Outriders from RCBBL) got me a BMP 2 for my Russian Tanks Modern Age force. A welcome bit of speed now has now been added to the force.
Super simple to build I think it only involved around 10 pieces that needed to be stuck together.  Love a simple build!
Then on to paint it, now I checked the box art and some Google images. It turns out BMP 2s were not the most colourful of vehicles at all.  So I promise it has had paint on it and a wash. Though of you look at box art and model you will see what I mean virtually the same colour.  Well anyway here it is




Hopefully the Russians will be going into action soon

5 comments:

  1. awesome! But you put on the wrong hull! Thats the one for the Bmp 1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's annoying. There was only one hull in the box. 2 turrets but only one hull 🤦‍♂️

      Delete
    2. Oh no that's sucks, did it look like there was a missing piece in the sprue bracket?

      Delete
    3. No it had one hull I'm sure and the instructions said the differing was turrets were BMP1 or BMP2. Ah well now I know to check 😂😂

      Delete