Anything specific you after?

Saturday 24 August 2019

More Barbarians!

I've completed my next 2 units of Barbarians. My chief and a unit of Archers.
These are really nice sculpts and as a new 15mm player the detail on the models astounds me still.
First up is War Chief White Wolf Asgreth and his 2 loyal wolf companions.


Its a really nice model. Paint scheme wise? Still aiming for a simple one plus I have no idea how to paint wolves (Landed my self right in it calling him white wolf).
 Below is the finished model




I think he has come out OK and the wolves don't look to shabby either.

Next up was a unit of Archers


Like the warriors I put 2 figures on each base for a total of 12 Archers. Brilliant value. My only Issue would be  the lack of different poses as there are only 3.
Now to add some paint. As they are Barbarians I didn't go for a standard colour throughout. 




They came out really well also! Have a good day folks!!

2 comments: