Anything specific you after?

Monday 15 July 2019

Scenario Terrain

For our next konflikt 47 battle we needed some terrain pieces to represent targets for the allies to destroy. These will be storage tanks. I had this idea when I was putting away the kids Bionicle packets.
I based them on CDs, put some pipe outlets on, added a ladder and filler around the bottom.


Then they were spray painted


Now I started painting. I went with a simple colour scheme of grey as they are just storage tanks. I tried to add a very basic water effect to show a chemical dribbling down the side of one tank. To do this I used layers of pva glue.



In the pics its not quite dry as you can see but it seems OK for a very basic job.
Here they are in all their finished glory



The numbers I'm totally happy with but they'll do for the game on Friday.

5 comments: