Anything specific you after?

Thursday 2 May 2019

Woah! Been a while.

Just checked out my blog and realised I haven't posted for a while. I've been in Wales for 5 days which was a nice break away with the family even with the 12hrs of games and rain (Hey welcome to Wales). Obviously  I went to Porthmadog Models but being low on funds only a small purchase was made. The Rorkes Drift centre display had got bigger unfortunately I didn't get any pictures as my sons and their cousins also came in the shop so I had to give a very limited history lesson about Rorkes Drift.  I had my eye an Amera plastic castle type building but spotted some 15mm looking houses  These I thought would be useful for Tanks Modern Age.



Seem to scale up OK next to some 15mm tanks 

I thought these might be good all added to one terrain piece. Maybe a small hamlet. I've even started planning it along with some roads.



Just three houses with a small road junction but as one piece. The houses are Amera Plastic and as usual great quality. I'll keep you posted on these

On the models front been a bit quiet as I've not really had the time  My fellow blogger and best friend has recently got into Street Wars NYC. In his blog post (Check out his blog here) about the game he dropped a hint about where a gang would go. This I missed only to get a message offering me a gang from this new game



These look really cool and I'm looking forward to trying the rules out after I've painted the models.

And last of all I've been playing blood bowl on the PS4 in a Dads league and on my own with a few different  teams. I was thinking of doing a blog to track one teams progress (not my current team in the Dad league as they are terrible !!!)  I might pick my human team and start a new tournament if this is something people will like.

2 comments:

  1. Those Amera pieces look great as always! Looking forward to seeing your finished piece dude!

    ReplyDelete